PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION FOR FALL 2019 WILL BE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC ON JANUARY 28TH. PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM, COMPLETE FRONT AND BACK AND RETURN WITH YOUR CHECK FOR THE REGISTTRATION FEE PLUS THE FIRST MONTH’S TUITION. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SCHEDULE A TOUR, PLEASE CALL 770-479-8058.
We serve children ages 18 months through transitional kindergarten.
EXCITING NEWS!! We began a new transitional kindergarten class in Fall 2016! We are so excited about this new class! Please read all about the transitional class below:
1. Certified teacher and an assistant.
2. Maximum of 15 students per class.
3. Child must have completed a 4 yr. old pre-k class of some type.
4. Hours will be from 9am–1pm Monday through Thursday.
5. Kindergarten curriculum will be taught but at a modified pace.
6. Tuition will include lunch time with children bringing their lunch everyday.
7. Children will have lunch in their room, not with lunch bunch program. Lunch time will be a shorter time period to free up more time for academics.
8. Bible, Spanish and music will also be a part of the normal schedule, as well as Chapel.
9. See registration form for information on tuition fees.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or know someone who might be interested.
Mt. Zion Preschool’s mission statement is “Growing in God’s Love”. Our goal is to provide your child with a loving, Christian environment to help your child mature and excel spiritually, socially, emotionally and academically through meaningful interaction and the teaching of God’s Word. All activities are age appropriate and designed to ultimately ready your child for kindergarten. We hope to achieve this by guiding each child through many experiences. We provide manipulatives and other materials to help the child increase in language, gross and fine motor development, and problem solving. Through interaction with adults and other children, the child will begin to discover their place in God’s world.
Our program is designed to make the first time away from home fun and enriching. Our four year old curriculum is designed to ready your child for kindergarten in areas of academics, socialization, and motor skills, as well as spiritual training.
Mt. Zion considers our preschool a ministry to our community. It is a privilege to share God’s word with the children and families in our area.
Classes are offered for ages eighteen (18) months through five (5) years old TK. We use the Wee-Learn Christian curriculum with age appropriate academics.
Regular Activities Include:
- Circle Time
- Center Time
Yearly Events include:
- Holiday Parties
- Field Trips (on-site)
- Fun Day
We also offer a daily lunch bunch program from 12 noon until 1 pm for all children that are potty trained. This will include a time of eating, story time or outside play if time and weather permits.
REGISTRATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
All incoming students must pay the$130 registration fee + the first month’s tuition at the time of registration. These fees are non-refundable.
** Must be potty trained.